Friday, 25 July 2008

Information overload

I have been a very busy Bee in the last couple of days. The most important thing I have been doing is getting Doctor Demonicus up and ready for sell on Ebay and a new Spot custom for use in a prize draw on Superherofigurineforums.co.uk. I'm putting Spot into the prize draw as a thank you to Grim for all his effort in making a top site and forum.

Doctor Demonicus & The Spot

The Doctor Demonicus custom can be seen here: Ebay Auction and as a thank you for visiting my blog you are entitled to Free postage! I will refund this to you when the auction ends! The discount only applies if you mention to me that you visit my blog and also by leaving me afew comments on my posts etc... The winner of the auction will recieve my 2nd Doctor Demonicus custom. I will only ever be making two. (I'll have one and so will the lucky winner) But whilst making a new DD for Ebay I made his logo alot better so I re-painted the logo on my original DD custom. Looks way better!! See the below photo.

As well as all the above I wanted to make my display unit stand out from other collections so I have been painting the Marvel red and white logo on all the Marvel display bases - which I think makes the base look quality! On the topic of bases the very controversial Abomination base is now in hand and I changed his base over to the proper Marvel black base which now makes him look like he belongs in the collection.

Abomination & The re-painted Doctor Demonicus The Spot you could win

Now over to what I do best! Customising DC figurines and this time it's poor old Lex Luthor who after his transformation will look completely different.... Think another X-Villain - he'll be a challenge!

8 comments:

Stars n Stripes said...

I like the idea of painting the logo on the black display. Also I'm glad you put Doctor Demon on Ebay. very good work Ace

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! I love your blog its great you've got somewhere to post photos of the amazing customs you make! They're really good, I want one!! Turnip xxxxx

Jack456 said...

Really like your work my friend. I've never seen customs of such quality before

UK Cosmic said...

Like it ace. I'm keeping a clooe eye on that auction

UK Cosmic said...

sorry! ment a close eye on that auction

Sharky69 said...

Hello mate. Very cool. I really like the Captain Universe custom. So I voted :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Ace Big Mattio here bud, just thought i'd tell you how impressive your blog is looking, very professional! Think i may know who you have in mind for luthor.

Your Onslaught rules!!

Ace Xtreme said...

Thanks guys and Gals I'm loving all the feedback and requests. Very cool of you all to take the time to come and visit my blog page