Friday, 18 July 2008

Making my Customs to Sell

Thank you for the interest. I am now getting to the frame of mind where I would like to make some of my customs for other people. I'm still not 100% sure though as time for me is alittle tight. I think I'll do them in waves or something. I just want to get an idea of who would like what custom made and how many people would be interested.

I'm first considering putting a custom on Ebay for starters to see how it does.

I'll let you know as and when that happens. But keep an eye open for my next custom based on The Thing (by the time I'm finished with him he'll look nothing like the thing haha) and this will be closely followed by DC's Lex Luthor who will also get the Marvel treatment.

3 comments:

tim081 said...

ebays a cool idea mate - custom stuff can be well popular amongst the hardcore collectors ;)

UK Cosmic said...

Hello Ace I am very interested in what you have to sell. I am deff going to bid on your Doctor Demonicus

Bobbyvjay said...

I have already bid on Doctor Demonicus, but the one I would most like in my collection is your Wild Thing I have the complete run of her comics and think she would look great next to one.