Sunday, 5 April 2009

Marvel: Fusion time!

It's been a busy one this week. But first I'll show you who I turned Black Adam into... This guy started as an enemy of Spider-Man and he is none other than: Fusion!

FusionBalck Death

I also have a few spare DC figs. So I am going to do a few Version 2's for DC/Marvel. The last time I attack the Green Lantern was almost a year ago, he was my second custom and this was Captain Marvel. But this time Green Lantern is now: Black Death!

Commissions now and Marvelhero asked for a Destroyer custom. So yet again I used a DC base figurine in the shape of Darkseid... I need a Marvel base for him and then he's yours Marvelhero.

Destroyer

And finally I highly recommend this forum (http://thefigurineforum.forumotion.net/login.forum?connexion) not because I'm an admin on here but because the people on this forum are quality! It's a great place to talk about the Marvel/DC Eaglemoss collections. And finally this is all I have to say about all that recent hassel I've been getting: "What can't be cured, must be ignored".


My newest addition to my collection
Next time is a DC figurine I've been dreading.... Captain Cold! He sends a chill down my spine haha!

11 comments:

SantaclauS said...

santaclaus:
i come sometimes to see your good job , and i put your blog adress in mine

James said...

Thanks mate. Very kind of you. I've added your blog address on here too. Your custom figures are bloody fantastic!!

jimbob said...

Amazing work james!

Symbiote Sam said...

Fusion!!! He's one of my faves in Marvel. You've sculpted his helmet perfect. Great work yet again. Black Death looks great too. Gonna have to get a request your way soon

Turnip said...

Great customs mr, all three are wkd as usual! Destroyer is cool, it must have taken ages to do all the spikes! xx

Mark Taylor said...

Fusion is also a fave of mine! Superb sculpting on his helmet. Also loving Black Death and Destroyer also

Ninty said...

liking them both mate. Hardly comment I know but I always have to look lol

Cant wait to see you tackle Agent Orange mate :)

jarvis69 said...

James , your Destroyer is ....GREAT !! Really good job , as usual .

James said...

Cheers guys and girl :P Just to let you know that soon I'll be making another Fusion to go on Ebay along with another guy (I've not yet shown on here)....

Here's some info on Fusion: http://www.comicvine.com/fusion/29-33762/

Thanks again for leaving comments - always good to hear feedback :D

Antony Turner said...

awesome mate!

Marvelbeast said...

Just looked through the pics and I loved the set up you did with English Rose and African Violet. Having their comic cover behind them really works well and makes them look even more like authentic characters and not ones I made up :)

Cheers Mate.