Saturday, 10 October 2009

Baaaa Humbug!!

This week it's the turn of DC's Cyborg Superman. I've always had a character in mind for him and that was Marvels Humbug!

HumbugAnother view

Cyborg Supermans pose was the spit of the original Supermans pose (DC figurine model #2) so basically it was like re-doing another Superman. Some of the cyber bits on this figurine did prove useful when making this custom though. But it's a shame that Cyborg Superman didn't have a unique pose.

Here's a photo of Count Nefaria my last DC-Marvel custom. This time it's a closer shot of his face.

Count Nefaria

Next time check my overdue customer pieces (whoops) and also what Marvel fate awaits the superb Posion Ivy!!

6 comments:

Ninty said...

no clue who he is but looks good. keep it up :)

Mark Taylor said...

james! Yet another very original custom! Great job. he reminds me a little of Guyver!?!

Bobbyvjay said...

Nice work on Humbug and thanks for the better pic of the count.

Guyver! how cool a custom would that be =D

James said...

Cheers guys! yeah I thought that Mark about Guyver when I was making humbug. I used to be a massive fan back in the day when the cartoon was on Sky tv.

Guyver is an ace hero :D

Chris Towell said...

Wow Amazing, Humbug is fantastic, brilliant quality. I wants one even though I don't know who he is!

SantaclauS said...

i don't know him , but it's a fantastic work ..