Friday, 28 January 2011

Choas Dimension...!!!

Hello everyone! It's been awhile!!! I've not picked up a brush in years... I've since got my own place, got a lovely GF living with me and also have a quality puppy called: Max! I still am an avid collector of the CMFC and have a whole room for them to be displayed in. I just wanted to do a post on the past! Looking back at some of my greatest 'scratch builds'.

Of course my first was Shuma-Gorath and with him being an easy sculpt I made three incarnations of him. A normal special size, a rooftop version and a vs. figurine of him where he battles Dr. Strange!




My next BIG scratch build which went down really well was of a Brood drone!


The last 2 final pieces that I love still today are my Dark Phoenix Super-Special and a two-on-one base of Orphan Maker and Nanny!



For all my older models please check my custom gallery of any old blog posts... I'll soon add a photo of my little family and of course my CMFC display.

[PHOTO]

7 comments:

Vick said...

Wauw! Awesome work! I myself want to learn how to make those one day. ;P

Coach Boots said...

The first and often last impression of you is determined by the clothes you wear.So does women's handbags in wholesale coach outlet.Tiffany Earrings
Chanel Necklaces
Moncler Women Vest. BBC Jeans ,
Moncler Man Vest,
If we can pay more little but can receive the same or better quality of products,that is a beautiful thing.

James said...

Cheers vick. As long as you have the determination you can do anything :D

Coach Boots thanks haha!

hapi said...

Hi James, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Peskblog said...

Hi

The first, your work is genial.

And second, I have two problems with my customs.

May you see file the hair and the figure may to be bald?

My putty isn´t hard after 2 days.

Thanks and Bye!

S5Systems Security Pvt Ltd said...

Thanks for sharing
Nice blog

By S5Systems
Narcotics Detector, E3500, Sabre 4000, VaporTracer, VaporTracer2

IGNOU MBA Assignments Dec 2012 said...

nice blog


By Vinay
IGNOU MBA Assignments Dec 2012